Analisis Pengaruh Harga, Produk, Perilaku Konsumen Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Telon Lang
(Survei EventCSRPT. Eagle Indo Pharma)
This study aims to determine the effect of variable price (X1), product (X2) and consumer behavior (X3) on buying decisions (Y). The method used is the interactive-associative research. This research population is all of the people who live at RT.13 and RT.14 RW.07 North Utan Kayu, East Jakarta.The sampling technique is done by Accidented Sampling of 67 respondents who attendCSR event “Kunjungan Posyandu Telon Cap Lang” PT. Eagle Indo Pharma at Posyandu RW.07.Data collection is using observation, interviews and questionnaires. Analysis of the data used is quantitative analysis, including correlation analysis, determination analysis and multiple linear regression analysis (simultaneously), and hypothesis testing using t-test and F-test.The results of data processing performed with SPSS 19.0 forwindows. The value of correlation coefficient (R) is 0.950.The value of determination coefficient is(R2) = 0.903. It means that 90.3%variation of dependent variable (decision of buying) could be predicted from the combination of variables (pricing, product and consumer behavior)and the remaining 9.7% is influenced by other factors. The regression equation was obtained Y = 1,291+ 0.289 X1 + 0.476 X2 + 0.205 X3. For the F test obtained F value is calculated at 142.689, greater than F-table (2.807) with α = 5%, so the conclusion: reject Ho and Ha is accepted. It means there is significant influence of variable price (X1), product (X2) and consumer behavior (X3) together on decision of buying(Y).
Copyright (c) 2017 Jurnal STEI Ekonomi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so with the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Indonesia (STEI) Jakarta as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc., will be allowed only with a written permission from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Indonesia (STEI) Jakarta.
Jurnal STEI Ekonomi (JEMI) and Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Indonesia (STEI) Jakarta, the Editors and the Advisory Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in Jurnal STEI Ekonomi (JEMI) are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Copyright Transfer Agreement here