The Journal of Management STEI adheres to the ethical guidelines established by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) to ensure that all publications are of the highest quality and integrity.
- All authors must have made substantial contributions to the research and be able to demonstrate their involvement in the manuscript preparation.
- The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that all co-authors have reviewed and approved the final manuscript before submission.
Originality and Plagiarism
- The Journal of Management STEI only accepts original manuscripts that have not been published elsewhere.
- The journal uses plagiarism detection software (TurnItIn) to screen all submitted manuscripts, and any instance of plagiarism will result in immediate rejection.
Data and Results
- Authors must ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data and results presented in their manuscript.
- Fabrication, falsification, and manipulation of data or results are strictly prohibited.
Conflicts of Interest
- Authors are required to disclose any financial or personal relationships that may influence the content of their manuscript.
- Reviewers and editors must also declare any conflicts of interest that may affect the review process.
- The Journal of Management STEI uses a double-blind peer review process to ensure the quality and credibility of the published articles.
- Reviewers are expected to provide constructive and unbiased feedback to help authors improve the quality of their manuscript.
- The editors have the final decision on whether to accept or reject a manuscript.
Publication Ethics and Misconduct
- The Journal of Management STEI takes allegations of publication misconduct, such as plagiarism, data fabrication, and falsification, very seriously.
- If any misconduct is detected, the manuscript will be immediately rejected, and appropriate action will be taken in accordance with COPE guidelines.
By adhering to these ethical guidelines, the Journal of Management STEI is committed to maintaining the highest standards of academic integrity and promoting responsible research and publication practices.