Our 3-step submission process
I. Before you submitBefore you submit, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the following.
(1) Make sure your manuscript has not been published or is not in process in another journal
(2) Make sure you are submitting to the most suitable journal - Aims and scope
(3) Make sure your manuscript has followed the template - Download template
(4) Understand the costs and funding options - Article processing charge
(5) Make sure your manuscript use the APA style version 6/7 - See APA style
(6) Make sure your manuscript has less than 25 percent similarity
II. Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these editorial policies and formatting guidelines. JRMB publishes the following article types: Book reviews
Research / Original Articles, Case Studies, and Short Report.
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Who decides whether my work will be accepted? - Peer-review policy
V. Frequently asked questions Q: How much does it cost to publish in a Jurnal Manajemen STEI?
Q: Does Jurnal Manajemen STEI? provide templates and style files for preparing a journal article?
A: See - Download template
Q: How long does the Jurnal Manajemen STEI publication process take?
A: See - Peer-review policy . The average process 8-16 weeks
Q: Does Jurnal Manajemen STEI provide fast track method?
Q: How long does it take for the letter of acceptance to be issued?
A: See - Peer-review policy . The average process 8-24 weeks